Thursday, May 15, 2014

Excuses, Excuses!

Hi! If anyone out there still checks this blog, you deserve a million thank yous and a gazillion apologies for my insanely long absence. I seriously can't believe it's been over four months since I last posted! I wish I had some thrilling excuse to offer you, but really, unless your definition of "thrilling" includes laundry and poopy diapers, and more laundry and more poopy diapers, and even more laun--well, you get the point--I've got nothing. These days, my life is literally full of crap, just in the best way possible!

I honestly can't complain. Everyone is doing really well: F&C turned two on Easter--pause for effect because seriously? TWO. I still can't believe it--and J is four days away from being five months old (I can't believe that either). I could probably fill this entire blog with all the amazing/adorable/intelligent/[insert other annoyingly bragtastic adjective here] things my children are doing, but I won't subject you to that.
 

I might, however, have to upload just one teeny tiny picture. And by one, I clearly mean two three. Fine, four. I'll stop at four ;)

 
 

Anyway, offspring update aside, I really wanted to get back on here because I missed this community a lot. I've been keeping tabs from afar, but my old (now defunct) phone apparently did not want me to comment on anything. Ever. Hopefully my new one plays a little nicer! Just know that I've been keeping track of as many blogs as possible and silently cheering you all on. I know these past few months haven't been easy for a number of you, and you've been in my thoughts and prayers.

I've also been hesitant to post because I wasn't quite sure what direction this blog should take. On the one hand, I want it to be about my life. On the other hand, my life is pretty much consumed by my kids, and while I don't think you can ever really "graduate" from infertility, I want to respect the fact that I'm currently in a very different place than many in this community.

So, for now, I think I'll probably just stick to photo updates when it comes to F, C and J, and maybe I'll start another, more kid-centric blog down the line. (You know, since I've been doing such a stellar job keeping up with this one, why not add another? Ha.) In the meantime, I'll keep this space for my IF-related musings, and maybe, just maybe, a TTC Baby E (Part 3) journey down the line.


...

Yup. I said it. Why? Because I'm probably insane. I mean, I know I said we were three and done/no more IVF/goodbye pills and needles and trans-hooha wand/etc., but yeah. It turns out that we might not be quite ready to get off this crazy train. Who knows. But for now, we're keeping that door open!

Love and baby dust~~

6 comments:

  1. So excited to see you back! Let's just say, if Baby number 4 looks anything like the other three, I'm all for another. Your kids are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting - what beautiful pictures!!! We will follow no matter what direction you take the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from you! The family looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay so glad you're back! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see you back blogging!! Your family is just adorable! I'm glad to hear that all is well :) p.s. Thank you so much for your sweet comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I somehow missed this post. I have plenty of poopy diapers, too (well... actually right now we're hoping Timothy will be out of diapers soon - at least when he's awake).

    I am so glad all is well - I was getting worried!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs